Item # 74305
The Vernier LabPro is the only data-collection device that offers you four different ways to collect data. You can use LabPro with a computer, Texas Instruments® graphing calculator, Palm® handheld, or on its own as a remote data collector.
Computer and Handheld Requirements: Windows or Macintosh computers, via USB or serial port, with our Logger Pro data-collection software.
TI graphing calculators: TI-73, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-86, TI-89, TI-92, TI-92 Plus, Voyage 200, TI-Nspire in 84 mode.
Palm® handhelds: Palm® T|X, Tungsten E2, T5, T3, C, W, T2, T, Zire 71, m515, m130, m125, m500, i705, and many legacy, Palm®, and Visor handhelds.
• Samples up to 50,000 readings per second
• 12-bit A/D conversion
• Internal memory stores up to 12,000 data points
• 8 TTL input/output lines (4 on each DIG/SONIC port)
• 1 channel analog output, ± 3 volts, 100 mA (with function generator)
What's Included with LabPro
• LabPro Interface
• Voltage Probe
• Computer USB cable
• Calculator cradle and link cable
• DataMate calculator software
• User's manual
• AC power supply