Item # 350418
Enjoy 15% off this item as part of our Holiday Gift Shoppe!
Make a science of snacks! This book and kit are an irresistible introduction to science for 8- to 12-year-olds. Here are 29 incredible experiments, plus one edible project that use potato chips, potatoes, potato chip bags, tubes, and lids. Included in the bag are a dozen items that kids can use for the “snacktivities.”
- 96-page book providing step-by-step instructions
- Bag that can be turned into a kite, compass, or “hydofoil”
- Digital sound chip that plays “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” powered by a potato!
- 6-inch propulsion pipe that launches spud pellets 50 feet!
- Biodegradable starch base
- 6 optical stickers
- 6 chip lids
- Spud-powered digital clock
- 4 zinc and copper electrodes
- Googly eyes
- Wire connectors
- Eco-friendly starch knife
- Packing “chips”
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS. Not for children under 3 yrs.