Item # 104272
Guided Reading Level:
Includes 15 softcover books from the Words are CATegorical® series:
- Dearly, Nearly, Insincerely: What Is an Adverb?
- Hairy, Scary, Ordinary: What Is an Adjective?
- How Much Can a Bare Bear Bear?: What Are Homonyms and Homophones?
- I and You and Don't Forget Who: What Is a Pronoun?
- I'm and Won't, They're and Don't: What's a Contraction?
- Lazily, Crazily, Just a Bit Nasally: More about Adverbs
- A Lime, a Mime, a Pool of Slime: More about Nouns
- A Mink, a Fink, a Skating Rink: What Is a Noun?
- Pitch and Throw, Grasp and Know: What Is a Synonym?
- Quirky, Jerky, Extra Perky: More about Adjectives
- Slide and Slurp, Scratch and Burp: More about Verbs
- Stop and Go, Yes and No: What Is an Antonym?
- Stroll and Walk, Babble and Talk: More about Synonyms
- To Root, to Toot, to Parachute: What Is a Verb?
- Under, Over, By the Clover: What Is a Preposition?
Brian P. Cleary and Brian Gable
Lerner Publishing Group