Item # 103467
Here is a series of games to build the first three levels of reading comprehension as identified by Bloom: knowledge, comprehension and application. If reading comprehension is viewed as a continuum, not static, then one needs to start with the concrete and build to the more abstract. A good foundation at these first three levels will help ensure success at higher levels of thinking and reasoning. All readers, especially beginning readers and English Language Learners, will benefit greatly from this series which provides lots of fundamental practice along with lots of success on which to build.
Red Reading Level: 2.0-3.5. Includes:
• Following Directions - Behind the Wheel
• Vocabulary Building - Starwords
• Time Capsule - Ten Reading Skills
• Cause & Effect - Mountain Climbing
• The Main Idea - Space Trek
• Reading for Detail - Race Track.
*Also Available in Blue Reading Level: 3.5-5.0
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – SMALL PARTS. Not for children under 3 yrs.